The infotainment upgrade for Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2017 by the Dynavin 8 Plus
Android navigation system for Jeep Wrangler JK with 10.1-inch touchscreen, including built-in DAB, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto support
- High-quality 10.1″/16:9 LCD capacitive touchscreen display (resolution 1280 x 720).
- Compatible with Apple CarPlay, Wireless Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and SmartPhone Mirroring.
- Google Play Store preinstalled. Connection to the Internet via integrated WLAN module.
- Integration of the CANBUS solution for steering wheel controls.
- BT for audio streaming and hands-free calls via any smartphone (Android, Apple, etc.). External microphone included.
- FM RDS tuner with DSP noise masking and 15 preset stations, built-in DAB. Supports automatic switching between DAB and FM (seamless blending).
- Integrated sound DSP processor with 16-band EQ and time correction.
- Multimedia player via USB connection.
- Rear Camera Ready: Compatible with aftermarket rear cameras.
- Integrated GPS navigation with a 3D view, online TMC *, and TTS.
- * Online traffic is only available via WIFI if the latest map data is installed.
steering wheel control
The Dynavin system communicates perfectly with your vehicle’s multifunction steering wheel. With the upgrade to Dynavin, you can control volume, telephone, track search (forward/backward), and other functions as usual. If a smartphone is connected to the system, you can even activate your voice control such as “Siri” or “Google Assistant” via the steering wheel.
If your vehicle is equipped with a reversing camera, this is also supported by the Dynavin system. You can see the dynamic guidelines in rear camera mode.
Compatible with Jeep sound system
The Dynavin Style System is compatible with the original Jeep sound system. It retains the original car amplifier, so you can enjoy excellent sound quality even after installing the Dynavin radio.