7-inch Android Car Radio D8-MC2000 Premium for Mercedes Vito | Viano | C Class | CLK Class | G Class
Android Car Radio for Mercedes ML with 4 x 100W Class D Amplifier, 7-inch high-resolution display, Built-in DAB, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Built-in 4 x 60W RMS Class D DSP Amplifier: Distortion (THD+N) < 1%, DSP Resolution: 24bit, Sampling rate: 44.1K.
- Premium 7″/16:9 LCD capacitive touchscreen display (1028 x600 resolution).
- Support Apple Carplay, Wireless Carplay, Android Auto and SmartPhone Mirroring.
- Preinstalled with Google Play Store, connecting to the internet through built-in Wifi module.
- CANBUS solution integration for steering wheel controls.
- BT for audio streaming and hands-free phone calls via any smartphone (Android, Apple, etc.). External microphone included.
- FM RDS Tuner with DSP noise masking and 15 preset stations, built-in DAB. Supports switching back and forth automatically between DAB and FM (Seamless Blending).
- Integrated Sound DSP processor with 16-bands EQ and time correction.
- Multimedia player by USB connectivity.
- Reverse camera ready: Compatible with aftermarket reverse camera.
- Integrated GPS Navigation with 3D view, online TMC* and TTS.
- *Online traffic only available via WIFI if the latest map data is installed.
|04/2002-2006||Mercedes||CLK Class (W209)||–|
|04/2000-2004||Mercedes||C Class (W203)||–|
steering wheel control
The Dynavin system communicates perfectly with your vehicle’s multifunction steering wheel. With the upgrade to Dynavin, you can control volume, telephone, track search (forward/backward), and other functions as usual. If a smartphone is connected to the system, you can even activate your voice control such as “Siri” or “Google Assistant” via the steering wheel.
Multifunction Display (MFA)
The multi-function display (MFA) in the instrument cluster is connected to the Dynavin system and can display radio station names, ID3 tag from Media player, caller information.
If your vehicle is equipped with the reverse camera, this will also be supported by the Dynavin. You can see the dynamic guidelines in the reverse camera mode.
On-board Clock Synchronization
This feature allows you to synchronize the time of your vehicle via the Dynavin radio, click on the “Clock synchronization” icon to set the time (in the dashboard).