The infotainment upgrade for Fiat Ducato 8, Citroën Jumper II, and Peugeot Boxer II from 2006 with the Dynavin 8 Plus
Android navigation system for Fiat Ducato with 7-inch touchscreen, including built-in DAB, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto support
- Android 8.1 OS with 2GB RAM and 288GB ROM.
- High-quality 7″/16:9 LCD capacitive touchscreen display (resolution 1024 x 600).
- Compatible with Apple CarPlay, Wireless Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and SmartPhone Mirroring.
- Google Play Store preinstalled. Connection to the Internet via integrated WLAN module.
- Integration of the CANBUS solution for steering wheel controls.
- BT for audio streaming and hands-free calls via any smartphone (Android, Apple, etc.). External microphone included.
- FM RDS tuner with DSP noise masking and 15 preset stations, built-in DAB. Supports automatic switching between DAB and FM (seamless blending).
- Integrated sound DSP processor with 16-band EQ and time correction.
- Multimedia player via USB connection.
- Rear Camera Ready: Compatible with factory rear camera through Dynavision camera adapter.
- The D8-DC7 Plus is also compatible with the Fiat Ducato 2006-2021, Citroën Jumper, and Peugeot Boxer in combination with the DVN-APTDC.
- Integrated GPS navigation (3 years of free map updates) with a 3D view, online TMC *, and TTS.
- Promobil parking space radar and speed camera data pre-installed.
- * Online traffic is only available via WIFI if the latest map data is installed.
|2006-2021||fiat||Ducato||This is also compatible with the 2006-2021 Fiat Ducato, Citroën Jumper, and Peugeot Boxer in combination with the DVN-APTDC.|
|since 2006||Citroen||Jumpers II||This is also compatible with the 2006-2021 Fiat Ducato, Citroën Jumper and Peugeot Boxer in combination with the DVN-APTDC.|
|since 2006||Peugeot||boxer II||This is also compatible with the 2006-2021 Fiat Ducato, Citroën Jumper, and Peugeot Boxer in combination with the DVN-APTDC.|
steering wheel control
The Dynavin system communicates perfectly with your vehicle’s multifunction steering wheel. With the upgrade to Dynavin, you can control volume, telephone, track search (forward/backward), and other functions as usual. If a smartphone is connected to the system, you can even activate your voice control such as “Siri” or “Google Assistant” via the steering wheel.
If your vehicle is equipped with a rearview camera, you can continue to use this convenient feature when you upgrade to Dynavin.