The infotainment upgrade for VW | Skoda | Seat through the Dynavin 8 platform
Android navigation system for VW | Skoda | Seat with 8-inch touchscreen, including built-in DAB, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto support
- High-quality 8″/16:9 LCD capacitive touchscreen display (resolution 1024 x 600).
- Compatible with wireless Apple CarPlay, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto.
- Compatible with SmartPhone Mirroring.
- Google Play Store preinstalled. Connection to the Internet via integrated WLAN module.
- Integration of CANBUS solution (for air conditioning information, steering wheel operation, and parking sensor).
- BT for audio streaming and hands-free calls via any smartphone (Android, Apple, etc.). External microphone included.
- FM RDS TMC tuner with DSP noise masking and 15 preset stations, built-in DAB. Supports automatic switching between DAB and FM (seamless blending).
- Integrated sound DSP processor with 9-band EQ and time correction.
- AV input/output for aftermarket subs/amps etc.
- Multimedia player via USB port.
- Reversing Camera Ready: Compatible with all aftermarket reversing cameras (with RCA connector) and VW original cameras by optional adapter DVN-VCR-L (no steering lock lines from VW original cameras) or DVN-VCR-H (with steering lock lines from VW original cameras).
- Integrated navigation software with a 3D view and premium POI.
Years) brand model additional information
2008-2012 Skoda – –
2004-2009 SEAT – –
2003-2008 VOLKSWAGEN gulf v –
2008-2012 VOLKSWAGEN Gulf VI –
2005-2014 VOLKSWAGEN GolfPlus –
2006-2011 VOLKSWAGEN Eos –
from 2011 VOLKSWAGEN Eo’s facelift –
from 2009 on VOLKSWAGEN polo v –
2005-2010 VOLKSWAGEN Passat B6 –
2010-2014 VOLKSWAGEN Passat B7 –
2008-2012 VOLKSWAGEN Passat CC –
from 2012 VOLKSWAGEN Passat CC facelift –
2005-2010 VOLKSWAGEN Jetta V –
from 2010 VOLKSWAGEN Jetta VI –
from 2010 VOLKSWAGEN Caddy III 2K Facelift –
2007-2017 VOLKSWAGEN Tiguan –
2011-2017 VOLKSWAGEN Tiguan facelift –
since 2008 VOLKSWAGEN Scirocco III –
from 2011 VOLKSWAGEN beetles –
2003-2010 VOLKSWAGEN Touran –
from 2010 VOLKSWAGEN Sharan II –
from 2010 VOLKSWAGEN Amarok –
from 2009 on VOLKSWAGEN T5GP –
from 2009 on VOLKSWAGEN T5 facelift –
– VOLKSWAGEN T6 –
steering wheel control
The Dynavin system communicates perfectly with your vehicle’s multifunction steering wheel. With the upgrade to Dynavin, you can control volume, telephone, track search (forward/backward), and other functions as usual. If a smartphone is connected to the system, you can even activate your voice control such as “Siri” or “Google Assistant” via the steering wheel.
Multifunction display (MFA)
The multi-function display (MFA) in the instrument cluster is linked to the Dynavin system and can display radio station names, ID3 tag from media player, caller information, navigation information and the compass (The MFD’s navigation menu needs to be activated if you don’t have it in your vehicle ).
The Dynavin system gives you visual feedback on driver and passenger temperatures, climate control status, heated seat status, selected air vents and more. This screen appears after pressing the MENU button on the HVAC panel ( only for vehicles with air conditioning “Air Care Climatronic “).
Parking Sensors-Optical Parking System (OPS)
If your vehicle is equipped with original parking sensors, this functionality is retained even when you upgrade to the Dynavin system. The optical parking aid supports the driver in addition to the acoustic parking aid and detects obstacles in front of or behind the vehicle. The position of obstacles within the detection field is shown graphically on the display of the sound or media system. In addition to the front and rear sensors, the four side sensors are also shown on the display.
If your vehicle is equipped with the original rear view camera, this can also be supported by the Dynavin 8 platform if you use the optional adapter DVN-VCR-L (no steering lock lines from VW original cameras) or DVN-VCR-H (with steering lock lines from VW original cameras) . to install.
Compatible with Dynaudio sound system
The Dynavin 8 platform is compatible with the original VW Dynaudio sound system. All you have to do is correctly install the Dynavin 8 unit and the Dynaudio amplifier will work properly.