9-inch Android Car Radio D8-T6 Premium for VW T6
Android Car Radio for VW T6 with 4 x 100W Class D Amplifier, 9-inch high-resolution display, Built-in DAB, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto
- Built-in 4 x 60W RMS Class D DSP Amplifier: Distortion (THD+N) < 1%, DSP Resolution: 24bit, Sampling rate: 44.1K. Car-specific sound setup file available.
- Premium 9″/16:9 LCD capacitive touchscreen display (1280 x720 resolution).
- Support Apple Carplay, Wireless Carplay, Android Auto and SmartPhone Mirroring.
- Preinstalled with Google Play Store, connecting to the internet through a built-in Wi-Fi module.
- CANBUS solution integration (for steering wheel controls, parking sensor, and air-con information).
- BT for audio streaming and hands-free phone calls via any smartphone (Android, Apple, etc.). External microphone included.
- FM RDS Tuner with DSP noise masking and 15 preset stations, built-in DAB. Supports switching back and forth automatically between DAB and FM (Seamless Blending).
- Integrated Sound DSP processor with 16-band EQ and time correction.
- Multimedia player by USB connectivity.
- Reverse camera ready: Compatible with all aftermarket reverse cameras and VW factory reverse cameras through the optional DVN-VCR-L (without Dynamic guideline from VW original camera) or DVN-VCR-H adapter (with Dynamic guideline from VW original camera).
- Integrated GPS Navigation with a 3D view, online TMC*, and TTS.
- Supports VW lane departure warning and traffic sign recognition.
- *Online traffic is only available via WIFI if the latest map data is installed.
steering wheel control
The Dynavin system communicates perfectly with your vehicle’s multifunction steering wheel. With the upgrade to Dynavin, you can control volume, telephone, track search (forward/backward), and other functions as usual. If a smartphone is connected to the system, you can even activate your voice control such as “Siri” or “Google Assistant” via the steering wheel.
Multifunction display (MFA)
The multi-function display (MFA) in the instrument cluster is linked to the Dynavin system and can display radio station names, ID3 tag from a media player, caller information, navigation information, and the compass (The MFD’s navigation menu needs to be activated if you don’t have it in your vehicle ).
Air Condition Display
Dynavin system gives you visual feedback for the driver and passenger temperature, air conditioning status, heated seat status, selected air vents and more. This screen appears after pressing the MENU button on the HVAC panel (Only for vehicles with an “Air Care Climatronic” air conditioning system).
Parking Sensors-Optical Parking System (OPS)
If your vehicle is equipped with factory parking sensors, this feature will also remain when you upgrade to the Dynavin system. Visual Parking Assist works with Acoustic Parking Assist to support the driver and detect obstacles in front of or behind the vehicle. In the detection field, the position of the obstacle is shown graphically on the display of the sound or media system. In addition to the front and rear sensors, the 4-side sensors are also shown on the display.
If your vehicle is equipped with the original reverse camera, this can also be supported by the Dynavin System if you install the optional DVN-VRC-L (without Dynamic guideline from VW original camera) or DVN-VCR-H adapter (with Dynamic guideline from VW original camera). You can then see the guide lines in the reverse camera mode.
Supports VW Traffic Sign Recognition and Lane Assist System
VW Traffic Sign Recognition and Lane Assist System are very important driving assistant features in VW vehicles. You can keep these features after the Dynavin unit is installed.
Compatible with Dynaudio Sound System
The Dynavin system is compatible with the original VW Dynaudio sound system. All you need to do is install the Dynavin unit correctly, and the Dynaudio amplifier will work properly.