9-inch Android navigation system D8-DF431 Premium for Mercedes R class 2006-2014
Android car radio for Mercedes R-Class with 4 x 100W Class-D amplifier, 9-inch display (high resolution), integrated DAB, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto
- Integrated 4 x 60W RMS Class D-DSP amplifier: Distortion (THD+N) < 1%, DSP resolution: 24 bit, sampling rate: 44.1 K.
- High-quality 9″/16:9 LCD capacitive touchscreen display (resolution 1280 x 720).
- Compatible with Apple CarPlay, Wireless CarPlay, Android Auto, and SmartPhone Mirroring.
- Google Play Store: connection to the Internet via integrated WiFi module.
- Integration of CANBUS solution (for steering wheel operation, parking sensor, and air conditioning information).
- BT for audio streaming and hands-free calls via any smartphone (Android, Apple, etc.). External microphone included.
- FM RDS tuner with DSP noise masking and 15 preset stations, built-in DAB. Supports automatic switching between DAB and FM (seamless blending).
- Integrated sound DSP processor with 16-band EQ and time correction.
- Multimedia player via USB port.
- Integrated GPS navigation with a 3D view, online TMC *, and TTS.
- * Online traffic is only available via WIFI if the latest map data is installed.
steering wheel control
The Dynavin system communicates perfectly with your vehicle’s multifunction steering wheel. With the upgrade to Dynavin, you can control volume, telephone, track search (forward/backward), and other functions as usual. If a smartphone is connected to the system, you can even activate your voice control such as “Siri” or “Google Assistant” via the steering wheel.
This function allows you to synchronize the car’s time via the Dynavin radio, and click on the clock synchronization icon to set the time (in the instrument cluster).
If your vehicle is equipped with a reversing camera, this is also supported by the Dynavin system. You can see the dynamic guidelines in rear camera mode.
Compatible with Harman/Kardon sound system
The Dynavin systems are compatible with the original Harman/Kardon sound system. All you have to do is install the Dynavin unit correctly and the original vehicle amplifier will work properly.