The infotainment upgrade for the 3-series BMW E90-E93 with the Dynavin 8 Premium
Android car radio for BMW E90-E93 with 4 x 100 W class D amplifier, 9-inch display (high resolution), integrated DAB, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto
- Integrated 4 x 60 W RMS Class D-DSP amplifier: Distortion (THD+N) < 1%, DSP resolution: 24 bit, sampling rate: 44.1 K. Vehicle-specific sound file available.
- High-quality 9″/16:9 LCD capacitive touchscreen display (resolution 1280 x 720).
- Compatible with Apple CarPlay, Wireless CarPlay, Android Auto, and SmartPhone Mirroring.
- Google Play Store: connection to the Internet via integrated WiFi module.
- Integration of the CANBUS solution for steering wheel operation and parking sensor.
- BT for audio streaming and hands-free calls via any smartphone (Android, Apple, etc.). External microphone included.
- FM RDS tuner with DSP noise masking and 15 preset stations, built-in DAB. Supports automatic switching between DAB and FM (seamless blending).
- Integrated sound DSP processor with 16-band EQ and time correction.
- Multimedia player via USB port.
- Rear Camera Ready: Compatible with aftermarket rear cameras.
- Integrated GPS navigation with a 3D view, online TMC *, and TTS.
- The D8-E90 Pro comes standard with a silver ashtray. If you require one in black, it must be purchased separately DVN 100B .
- * Online TMC is only available via WIFI if the latest map data is installed.
|2005-2011||bmw||3 Series E90 E91 E92 E93||with automatic and manual climate control without I-DRIVE|
steering wheel control
The Dynavin system communicates perfectly with your vehicle’s multifunction steering wheel. With the upgrade to Dynavin, you can control volume, telephone, track search (forward/backward), and other functions as usual. If a smartphone is connected to the system, you can even activate your voice control such as “Siri” or “Google Assistant” via the steering wheel.
If your vehicle is equipped with the original reversing camera, this is also supported by the Dynavin Pro system. You can see the dynamic guidelines in the rear camera mode
Parking Sensors-Optical Parking System (OPS)
If your vehicle is equipped with original parking sensors, this functionality is retained even when you upgrade to the Dynavin system. The optical parking aid supports the driver in addition to the acoustic parking aid and detects obstacles in front of or behind the vehicle. The position of obstacles within the detection field is shown graphically on the display of the sound or media system. In addition to the front and rear sensors, the four side sensors are also shown on the display.