The infotainment upgrade for Peugeot 3008 2008-2016 by the Dynavin 8 Premium
Android car radio for Peugeot 3008 with 4 x 100W class D amplifier, 9-inch display (high resolution), integrated DAB, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto
- Integrated 4 x 60W RMS Class D-DSP amplifier: Distortion (THD+N) < 1%, DSP resolution: 24 bit, sampling rate: 44.1 K.
- High-quality 9″/16:9 LCD capacitive touchscreen display (resolution 1280 x 720).
- Compatible with Apple CarPlay, Wireless CarPlay, Android Auto, and SmartPhone Mirroring.
- Google Play Store: connection to the Internet via integrated WiFi module.
- Integration of the CANBUS solution (for steering wheel operation and parking sensor).
- BT for audio streaming and hands-free calls via any smartphone (Android, Apple, etc.). External microphone included.
- FM RDS tuner with DSP noise masking and 15 preset stations, built-in DAB. Supports automatic switching between DAB and FM (seamless blending).
- Integrated sound DSP processor with 16-band EQ and time correction.
- Multimedia player via USB connection.
- Integrated GPS navigation with a 3D view, online TMC *, and TTS.
- * Online traffic is only available via WIFI if the latest map data is installed.
steering wheel control
The Dynavin system communicates perfectly with your vehicle’s multifunction steering wheel. With the upgrade to Dynavin, you can control volume, telephone, track search (forward/backward) and other functions as usual. If a smartphone is connected to the system, you can even activate your voice control such as “Siri” or “Google Assistant” via the steering wheel.
Vehicle settings (car menu)
Dynavin for your vehicle retains the entire vehicle settings menu in the factory display. This means that all electronic devices that you can set via the factory display can continue to be set via Dynavin.
The driving information is shown on the Dynavin display. So you can continue to see the fuel level, range, fuel consumption, outside temperature, and much more.
If your vehicle is equipped with a reversing camera, you can continue to use this convenient function when upgrading to Dynavin.