9-inch Android navigation system D8-RG Premium for Ford Ranger from 2015
Android car radio for Ford Ranger with 4 x 100W class D amplifier, 9-inch display (high resolution), integrated DAB, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto
- Integrated 4 x 60W RMS Class D-DSP amplifier: Distortion (THD+N) < 1%, DSP resolution: 24 bit, sampling rate: 44.1 K.
- High-quality 9″/16:9 LCD capacitive touchscreen display (resolution 1280 x 720).
- Compatible with Apple CarPlay, Wireless CarPlay, Android Auto, and SmartPhone Mirroring.
- Google Play Store: connection to the Internet via integrated WiFi module.
- Integration of CANBUS solution (for steering wheel operation, parking sensor, and air conditioning information).
- BT for audio streaming and hands-free calls via any smartphone (Android, Apple, etc.). External microphone included.
- FM RDS tuner with DSP noise masking and 15 preset stations, built-in DAB. Supports automatic switching between DAB and FM (seamless blending).
- Integrated sound DSP processor with 16-band EQ and time correction.
- Multimedia player via USB connection.
- Integrated GPS navigation with a 3D view, online TMC *, and TTS.
- * Online traffic is only available via WIFI if the latest map data is installed.
|from 2015||ford||ranger||Does not fit if a radio WITH navigation is installed ex works|
steering wheel control
The Dynavin system communicates perfectly with your vehicle’s multifunction steering wheel. With the upgrade to Dynavin, you can control volume, telephone, track search (forward/backward), and other functions as usual. If a smartphone is connected to the system, you can even activate your voice control such as “Siri” or “Google Assistant” via the steering wheel.