The infotainment upgrade for 2015-up Ford Rangers through the Dynavin 8 platform
Android navigation system for Ford Ranger with 9-inch touchscreen, including built-in DAB, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto support
D8-RG Pro – C
- High-quality 9″/16:9 LCD capacitive touchscreen display (resolution 1280 x 720).
- Compatible with Wireless Apple CarPlay, Android Auto.
- Compatible with SmartPhone Mirroring.
- Google Play Store preinstalled. Connection to the Internet via integrated WLAN module.
- Integration of the CANBUS solution for steering wheel controls.
- BT for audio streaming and hands-free calls via any smartphone (Android, Apple, etc.). External microphone included.
- FM RDS tuner with DSP noise masking and 15 preset stations, built-in DAB. Supports automatic switching between DAB and FM (seamless blending).
- Integrated sound DSP processor with 9-band EQ and time correction.
- AV input/output for aftermarket subs/amps etc.
- Multimedia player via USB port.
- Integrated navigation software (3 years of free map updates) with a 3D view and premium POI.
steering wheel control
The Dynavin system communicates perfectly with your vehicle’s multifunction steering wheel. With the upgrade to Dynavin, you can control volume, telephone, track search (forward/backward), and other functions as usual. If a smartphone is connected to the system, you can even activate your voice control such as “Siri” or “Google Assistant” via the steering wheel.