Android car radio for Audi TT with 4 x 100W class D amplifier, 9 inch display (high resolution), integrated DAB, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
D8 TT Premium
- Integrated 4 x 60W RMS Class D-DSP amplifier: Distortion (THD+N) < 1%, DSP resolution: 24 bit, sampling rate: 44.1 K.
- High-quality 9″/16:9 LCD capacitive touchscreen display (resolution 1280 x 720).
- Compatible with Apple CarPlay, Wireless CarPlay, Android Auto and SmartPhone Mirroring.
- Google Play Store: connection to the Internet via integrated WiFi module.
- Integration of the CANBUS solution (for steering wheel operation and parking sensor).
- BT for audio streaming and hands-free calls via any smartphone (Android, Apple, etc.). External microphone included.
- FM RDS tuner with DSP noise masking and 15 preset stations, built-in DAB. Supports automatic switching between DAB and FM (seamless blending).
- Integrated sound DSP processor with 16-band EQ and time correction.
- Multimedia player via USB port.
- Integrated GPS navigation with 3D view, online TMC * and TTS.
- * Online traffic only available via WIFI if the latest map data is installed.
steering wheel control
The Dynavin system communicates perfectly with your vehicle’s multifunction steering wheel. With the upgrade to Dynavin, you can control volume, telephone, track search (forward/backward), and other functions as usual. If a smartphone is connected to the system, you can even activate your voice control such as “Siri” or “Google Assistant” via the steering wheel.
Multifunction display (MFA)
The multi-function display (MFA) in the instrument cluster is linked to the Dynavin system and can display radio station names, ID3 tag from a media player, caller information, navigation information, and the compass (The MFD’s navigation menu needs to be activated if you don’t have it in your vehicle ).
Compatible with BOSE sound system
The Dynavin Style System is compatible with the original BOSE sound system. It retains the original car amplifier, so you can enjoy excellent sound quality even after installing the Dynavin radio.
Parking Sensors-Optical Parking System (OPS)
If your vehicle is equipped with original parking sensors, this functionality is retained even when you upgrade to the Dynavin system. The optical parking aid supports the driver in addition to the acoustic parking aid and detects obstacles in front of or behind the vehicle. The position of obstacles within the detection field is shown graphically on the display of the sound or media system. In addition to the front and rear sensors, the four side sensors are also shown on the display.