Dynavin Audi Music Interface AMI USB Female Aux Input Cable Adaptor.
Dynavin Audi AMI USB Cable is an impressive solution of connecting and playing USB3.0 powered auxiliary drives, such as USB Stick, SD Card (connected via card reader), etc, on the AUDI head unit.
- Perfectly matches the factory-fitted Audi Music Interface
- Anti-electromagnetic interference with USB 3.0, supports high-speed 3 USB data transmit
- Browse through the menu system, and navigate to specific artists, albums, and songs with ease
- Support steering wheel operation
- Plug and play, supports hot-plugging
- Control the songs conventionally from headunit like a CD CHANGER
- Swiths between songs and playlist via headunit or multifunction steering wheel
- Enjoy FULL-SPEED data communication between headunit and USB device
- Cable length: 10 1/2 Inch / 26 CM.
- Fits Audi’s with AMI or MMI, also VW and Skoda cars. Simply just Plug and Play.
- Generally fit for Audi vehicles 2009 onwards with AMI.
- Compatible with Audi A6L A4L Q5 Q7 A8L A3 A1 A5 S5 TT
- Tiguan Magotan Touareg Skoda equipped with AMI.
- Suitable for these below models (Please consult your car user manual or local dealer for correct AMI/MMI part number! Replace for AUDI part #: 4F0 051 510 E or 4F0 051 510L
- for Audi A3, A4/S4, A5/S5, A6/S6 (2009 onwards)
- for Audi A8/S8 and A8-L (2009 onwards)
- for Audi All Road (2009 onwards)
- for Audi Q3, Q5 and Q7 (2009 onwards)
- for Audi TT (latest shape)
- for Audi R8
- for VW Jetta Mk5
- for VW Golf Mk5
- for VW Passat (all models) 2006 onwards
- for VW Tiguan, Touareg and EOS
- for Skoda models fitted with the Pod interface
- Pull out the head unit from the car and touch the back of the head unit for CDC port when the ignition is switched of Properly connect its one end to Audi Music Interface, while the other end to USB2.0 powered device, such as USB Flash Stick, Hard Drive Disk, etc
- Put the wire harness into the proper and good place after the test successfully.
- When connection is done, the device will appear in the MMI navigation. Simply press MEDIA on the MMI controller buttons and you have your choice between your USB device and CD Changer. Choose source, then navigate. You can directly select songs, play and pause via Audi MMI system.
1 x AUDI AMI to USB Adaptor